Today we are getting to explain the way to fix the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error code in your Outlook Mail.
To understand the error code, we need to know the different ways you can send mail in Outlook Mail.
Outlook Mail allows you to send both IMEMail and EMAIL messages. EMAIL stands for the Email Message and IMEMail stands for the Email Message.
When you send EMAIL messages, you will have to have a Microsoft Outlook account, while IMEMail messages can be sent from any email client. So, if you know your way to send IMEMail messages to your friends and colleagues, then you have to know the way to send EMAIL messages.
Let’s do the same.
How to Fix the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error Message in Outlook Mail
First of all, open the settings tab, and open the header message setting. Then, you need to [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] on your keyboard.
The result will be:
- So, you have to right click on this message.
- Then, you need to open the advanced settings.
- Go to the Advanced options in settings.
- Now, you have to switch the action from send to read.
- Now, click on this option and then click “Sign out of Outlook.”
- If this option is not available, then go to Sign out of Outlook.
- Now, you need to click on “Enter Now”.
- Now, you need to select “I agree to [adsc.msc]”.
Then, you have to select the options you want to download. After clicking on “OK”, you need to click on “OK”.
And, finally, you need to click on “Save Changes”.
Now, you can open the header message and check the mail message again.
It should be a better message.
That’s how you can fix this message in Outlook Mail.
We recommend you to first send your friend the correct message, then go to the advanced settings and then click on Sign out of Outlook.
We hope that you will get this message by mistake and didn’t waste a lot of your time with this error.
Share this article if you liked it.